Monday, May 11, 2009

Mondays with MoxieClean

My clean freak friend has started a new cleaning blog, and today's challenge for me was to work little by little towards cleaning out our pantry (which I have recently been complaining about). So begrudgingly, I decided to clear off and reorganize two of the seven shelves, thinking that it would be my week long project. After doing so, however, I felt so motivated and inspired that I just went ahead and redid the whole damn thing. Hooray! Thank you MoxieClean!

My shameful pantry before

Nice and organized!


Join the MoxieClean revolution today!!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Because we all need encouragement and you deserve some praise.....HOORAY! It looks gorgeous!

Cheyenne said...

Stunning! I knew you could do it. A little public humiliation goes a long way eh? Well done friend, and now that I know what you're capable of, watch out!

Hennifer said...

That is amazing! I swear this is revolutionizing! I realize this comment should actually go on Moxieclean but I'm leavin it here anyway.

I myself plan tomorrow night to figure out what to do with my "spice shelf"

Job well done!!!