Tuesday, August 19, 2008

For your consideration...


So it is official. I have turned in all of my entries for the Oregon State fair.

My entry included 1 jar each of Apricot and Blueberry jam and six of each of the following:
Grandma Browning's Rolls, Buttermilk Biscuits, Cranberry-Orange Scones, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cranberry-Almond Biscotti, Triple Chocolate Brownies, and Pecan Bars.

It is now out of my hands. It's all in good fun. If I don't place in any category, I will, of course, be humiliated, and be forced to question my entire self worth as a human being, but you know, whatever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, or good skill as our beloved Monty might say. Obviously, skills you've got. When is the judging/winners announced?

On a side, I have a work meeting today at Jupiter's in Downtown Berkeley. I totally remembered getting smashed with you, and your friend the waitress (God, what was her name...) and then running for the last public transit bus home. Actually, I was running and trying to pull your arm all along Shattuck.

Heart Salve said...

that is so awesome that you submitted! going through and looking at all of the entries is my favorite thing at the fair :)